Fig Media has internships available for filmmaking, DJ/audio, and photography. We accept students for credit and non-students who are looking for professional experience.
Qualified applicants will engage in a 300-hour commitment. Be ready to take on a high level of responsibility and accept feedback in a generative and creative environment. Self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals do well with our internships.
The right candidate will have the following desirable qualities:
- Handles a high level of responsibility with professionalism.
- Has a flexible schedule for meetings, events, and assignments.
- Has detailed goals for the internship.
- Tells the truth and can take in honest feedback.
- Is a team player willing to chip in on any project.
- Film:Shooting/editing experience and knowledge of Adobe Premier CC and HD cameras (i.e. Canon 5D Mark II/III) preferred.
- DJ/Audio:Some experience preferred in events/audio setup, and equipment.
- Photography:Must have experience with event/wedding photography and editing, and be familiar with DSLR cameras, Lightroom, and Photoshop.
Intern candidates must own a computer, preferably a Mac. Driving ability and access to a car highly preferred but not mandatory.
To apply for our internship program, please submit your resume, cover letter and five (5) career goals addressed to Codi Palm to email@example.com. If you are a photo/film candidate, please submit links to your portfolio or demo reel as well. In the subject line, please input: "(Which specific)Internship Application." You may call to confirm receipt of your application; Fig will contact you via email or phone to set up an interview or thank you for your submission.